ESTIMATES & EXPENSES
Your funeral arranger will always provide you with an estimate of the services we agree to supply. This estimate is an indication of the charges likely to be incurred on the basis of the information and details we know at the date of the estimate.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the estimate, the charges are liable to alteration particularly where third parties change their rates or charges.
We may not know the amount of third party charges in advance of the funeral; however, we give you a best estimate of such charges in the written estimate.
The actual amount of the charges will be detailed and shown in the final account.
An advanced payment of at least 50% of the total expenses will be necessary for the ceremony’s planning needs.
If you amend your instructions we may require your written confirmation of the changes.
At POST SCRIPTUM we believe in transparency and that is why we inform you from the very first moment of the prices of our offered packages.
The prices listed on our website apply for ceremonies within the municipalities of Attica and Thessaloniki.
Variable costs are not included in the quoted prices as they are finalized according to the wishes of each family. Such costs are:
1. Conducting ceremonies in municipalities outside Attica or Thessaloniki
2. Collection of the deceased from areas outside Attica and Thessaloniki
3. Transportation of the deceased and family from/to the municipalities of Attica and Thessaloniki
4. Temple fees (regardless of the municipality)
5. Reception – catering services
6. Cemetery fees (regardless of municipality)
8. Forensic service (if requested)
9. Legal services (if requested)
Prices do not include VAT.